Bed and breakfast In 3 acres of lovely Quantock countryside.
Family accommodation in
Stay in head-quarters of former historical copper mines.
01278-732621 or 733100 (C. FREE & L. CONSTANCE)
The Counting House is a traditional English country house dating from the mid 1700s and was formerly the offices of the local Dodington copper mines.
comfortable Bed & Breakfast within three acres of lovely Quantock
countryside, with spectacular views of
2 double rooms, one with ensuite, one a family room with own separate bathroom.
· Rooms have TV and tea/coffee-making facilities.
· 2 extra single beds available in family room.
· Full English breakfast.
· Visit our vineyard and gardens.
· Excellent evening meals close by. Many great English pubs on hand.
· Full range of Quantock walks on the doorstep (deer often to be seen).
· Samuel Taylor Coleridge's home one mile away (open to public).
Family Room (couple + up to 2 children) £65
Couple (without children) £50
3 night break 10% discount.
Lois Constance: 01278 732621
Carolyn Free: 01278 733100
Please quote "Internet" when booking